- Out Of Stock - info [email protected]
ET-1004EPE EPCOM TITANIUM PoE Switch / 100 Meters PoE / 4 ports 802.3af / at (60 W) 10/100 Mbps 1 port uplink
The ET-1004EP-E provides 4-port 10/100Mbps IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet with a total of 60 or 120 watts of PoE budget which is an ideal solution to fulfill the demand for sufficient PoE power for network applications. It is able to drive 4 IEEE 802.3af/at compliant powered devices.
The ET-1004EP-E is an ideal solution for securing IP surveillance infrastructure. It provides both 802.3af/at PoE functions along with 4 x 10/100Base-TX ports featuring 15.4-watt 802.3af/30.8-watt 802.3at PoE in RJ-45 interfaces and an extra 1 x 10/100Mbps UPLINK RJ-45 port to keep a cascade connection with another switch or NVR. For instance one ET-1004EP-E can be combined with one 4-Channel NVR and four PoE IP cameras as a kit for the administrators to centrally and efficiently manage the surveillance system in the local LAN and the remote site via the Internet.
The ET-1004EP-E RJ-45 interfaces support 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation at downlink port from 1 to 4 and uplink port from 1 to 2 for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 6 5e or 5 cables. It also supports standard Auto-MDI/MDI-X that can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
Manageable switch with 4 ports at 100 Mbps and 1 port uplink
- Security monitoring system
- Multimedia network teaching system
- The medical monitoring display system
- The industrial automation control system
- Banking securities and financial information system
- Remote monitoring of the network server
- Security of department stores
- Security in casinos
- Hospitals Airports and banks
- School campuses
- 4 ports of 10/100 Mbps 1 port Up-link
- End-Span method
- Dimensions: 115 x 78 x 27 mm
- Weight: 425 g
No customer reviews for the moment.